Developing Cultural Capital within the Computer Science Curriculum
- Seeking out opportunities to visit Computer Science related workplaces / gain work experience in the field of Computer Science
- Talks by Computer Scientists from the Met Office
- ‘Student Advisory Panel’ Exeter University ‘Games Development’ project
- Ted Talks and other inspiring videos
- KS3 units of work on Digital Citizenship and Responsible Use of ICT
- Digital skills & Computational Skills in themselves develop cultural capital in the modern world
- TBA: Trips to inspirational places such as ‘Bletchley Park’.