Catering for All Groups of Learner
The CS curriculum has been designed to cater for all groups of learners, such as SEN, disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged students.
Strategies to support SEND students
- Quality First Teaching
- Challenge, ‘teaching to the top’, with differentiated resources, that are scaffolded to support lower ability students
- Seating with SEN students easily accessible for faster intervention and support
- Environment of peer to peer support, SEN students sat next to higher ability students
- Videoed lesson at GCSE and A-Level (and a growing number at KS3)
- High quality resources online, available 24/7, and accessible on multiple devices.